What is Personalized Guided Meditation?
Personalized guided meditations are tailored to an individual’s specific needs and preferences. For that reason, it is important that I get to know you. My sessions always include time for a deep conversation to understand what it is you are trying to achieve and what it is you need. If we meet more than once I will tailor the meditation to what you specifically need for that day. Sometimes we may talk up to 30 minutes to explore what it is you really need. That allows me to be more specific in the guided meditation and more creative as well.
What will our sessions look like? In what areas may guided meditation help me?
Guided meditations can be beneficial in almost every aspect of your life. During our sessions, we begin with some basic breath work and relaxation techniques. I then guide you to deeply ground yourself and connect with the earth’s energy. During meditation I will help you visualize your body on a cellular level and then on an energetic level. Tuning into your own powerful energy is deeply healing and helps you get to know that part of yourself, no matter what the reason is for the meditation session. If it resonates with you, I may also include tuning into your chakras (or energy centers). Guided meditations are powerful for any kind of health issue. I will help you go deeply inwards to access your own body's healing abilities. They can also be great for preparing you for a stressful event. In that case, I will guide you to ground yourself and tune into your inner power. Often, I will guide you to visualize the event (what you are doing, your reactions to the event, etc.) and then visualize letting go of any fears and sabotaging energies within you.
Benefits of personalized guided meditation:
- Boosts mental health.
- Relaxes the mind.
- Improves sleep.
- Very grounding for body and mind.
- Balances and calms the nervous system.
- Helps with clarity.
- Helps with focus and attention.
- Helps process emotions.
- Helps release anxiety and depression.
- Enhances creativity.
- Helps with nerves when preparing for an event or an exam, for example.
- Your cells respond to the attention you give them.
- Many peope feel it helps with self-healing from many different types of health issues (there have also been some very positive scientific studies around this).
- Helps confront fears and self-sabotaging energies in a gentle, safe way.
- Increases the production of theta and alpha waves, which are the brain wave frequencies associated with enhanced learning abilities and overall mental well-being.
Personalized Guided Meditation & Coaching
During these sessions you will receive 30-40 minutes of life coaching and 20-30 minutes of guided meditation (based on our discussions of that day).
What is the difference between the above two services?
In the coaching sessions Brigitta will use the Appreciative Inquiry Model (which is explained in the Parent Coaching Service). Please call Brigitta for a free 30 minute consultation to learn more about this. During the regular Personalized Guided Meditation sessions, Brigitta will also include longer conversations as noted above. These conversations will focus more on listening, understanding, and supporting you, rather than coaching you.
- Meditation student since 1998.
- My craniosacral teacher, a Swiss Zen Buddhist, always started our classes with a deep meditation. She taught us how to effectively quiet our minds, feel and listen deeply with our hands into the tissues of our client's body, as well as listening deeply to our own body/mind/soul.
- Brigitta's training in coaching (Appreciative Inquiry model) aids in supporting the needs of the client in both the regular meditation sessions and in the guided meditation & coaching sessions.
- I have successfully been doing guided meditation for adults since 2016, integrating them when needed in craniosacral therapy, even during some massages (for cancer patients) and from 2020 onward during parent coaching sessions.
- I have been offering guided meditation as a separate service since 2023.